This site is the central access point for a collection of web pages providing data tables designed for online retrieval.
Each of the pages below represent streams of fixed information delivered in a consistent format that allows easy access using web queries from within capable applications such as Excel spreadsheets.
Additional information and examples of Web Queries are available here: Web Query Information
- Check out this Microsoft resource on web queries. Microsoft Article
- Advanced users might want to look into Power Queries (based on the dotNet framework) but the basic Excel web query will probably meet your needs.
Each data collection has a single, authoritative owner that is responsible for the data. By centralizing the control of this type of data under a sole source users can be assured that it is up-to-date and is accurate. By making the data available from a web page it is accessible by all without the limitations imposed by other shared resource systems.
- Holiday Dates
This list contains Yuba COE holidays and non-work dates. As these dates are determined through the negotiation process, they are marked tentative until negotiations with all bargaining units are completed.Source: Manually updated by YCOEOwner: YCOE—Human Resources
- Payroll Dates
- Programmed pay periods along with key dates and deadlines. Source: Manually updated by YCOE
- Finance (AP) Payment Dates
- Scheduled financial payment dates along with submission and processing dates and deadlines. Source: Manually updated by YCOE
- Account Components
- Specific elements of the complete account numbers, to include Fund, Object, Resource, and Department.
Currently lists Funds only.Source: Data download from accounting software (Escape Online)
- Auditor Fund Numbers
- Auditor (3-digit), System (2-digit) and Fund Descriptions. Source: Data download from accounting software (Escape Online) and cross-referenced with County Auditor records
- Single items and small, special purpose values. Source: Manually updated by YCOE